Xado claims!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xado claims that their 20w50 oil has an additive that helps restore engine from the inside bu coating the scratches something like ceratec from LM but is that true ? Has anyone tried that or have any experience with xado as a company? I am tempted to use that as the oil comes blended with the additive so I don't have to spend extra or mess up my oil to additive ratio, btw it was SL rated full mineral oil now it is semi-synth rated SN " picture just for reference ""

Attachments

• 20w50-500x500.jpg
    20w50-500x500.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 13
Xado claims that their 20w50 oil has an additive that helps restore engine from the inside bu coating the scratches something like ceratec from LM but is that true ? Has anyone tried that or have any experience with xado as a company? I am tempted to use that as the oil comes blended with the additive so I don't have to spend extra or mess up my oil to additive ratio, btw it was SL rated full mineral oil now it is semi-synth rated SN " picture just for reference ""
It works almost as good as this stuff. Do not buy fakes and expect the same results!

OverhaulPellets.JPG

JK. Stay away from that nonsense, you cannot rebuild metal with anything in a can. Period end of story!

It works almost as good as this stuff. Do not buy fakes and expect the same results!

View attachment 49520

JK. Stay away from that nonsense, you cannot rebuild metal with anything in a can. Period end of story!
So i just use high quality oil and drop the fake claims?
Aside from the obvious snake oil overtone what would one use 20W50 in?
1998 mitsubishi lancer in Egypt with never ever below 0 temps and as per the manual i should use 20w50 year round in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back