GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
6. Budweiser
5. Icehouse
4. Busch
3. Keystone
2. Natural Ice
1. Milwaukee's Best

I don't drink any of the above so will have to refer to the survey participants......

Being from St. Louis I got my start in high school on Natural Light and must say I enjoy cold Bud, Bud Light and Busch! Drank plenty of Keystone Light/Ice, Natural Light and Milwaukee’s Beast in college.

Drank of all them in college but our favorite was Meister Brau. Our least favorite was Blatz. Ugh. I guess along with Schmidts, Shlitz, and Blatz. Cheap beer I avoid is PBR. My grandfather drank Carling Black Label. That was not good beer. I have Rolling Rock in my fridge now along with some IPAs and Guinness.

Schlitz
Meister Brau
Any cheap dark beer with sugary sweeteners.
I also think cheap seltzers are particularly nasty concoctions.

Papst Blue Ribbon. When I first went into the USAF, Bud and other brands were $4 a case at the BX. PBR was $3 a case. After trying it once, I'd have shined shoes for 2 hours for the extra buck to afford anything else.
Also, at college parties we would go through 4-5 kegs of Coors a night. If we had PBR, one keg would last all night, with plenty left over for the next few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: GON
Haffenreffer, Blatz, Canadian Ace GIQs . I liked Carling's Red Label and Narragansett There were breweries in Cranston RI that brewed some strong tasting head breaking quarts that were pretty cheap and nasty.

Last edited:
Bud is ok, not sure how that qualifies as cheap. The rest of those beers are punishment beers when playing beer pong, especially milwaukees beast.
Not sure why the hate towards the milwaukee signature... Pabst Blue Ribbon...decent cheap beer IMO.... IPA snobs need not apply.

Back