Workers stop theft with forklift...LOL!

I thought south of the border you could just draw your sidearm, and take care of the problem if an intruder is on your property.

Lucky guy they spared his life, and just called the police to take care of it.

I thought south of the border you could just draw your sidearm, and take care of the problem if an intruder is on your property.

Is this sarcasm?

An unfortunate American stereotype caused by trigger happy people. Usually only if there's an immediate threat to you or another person's life with no way to exit the situation safely, but that varies a bit per the state's law - and a whole 'nother topic.

With that said, if a car happens to roll on top of a cat converter thief, that's just an unfortunate situation 🤷‍♀️

Catch and release in many parts of the country empowers them.
Same as up here. RCMP get their man, but the court system has them out in no time.
In my opinion, they need to incarcerate them into some kind of treatment program, or the cycle just continues.

Same as up here. RCMP get their man, but the court system has them out in no time.
In my opinion, they need to incarcerate them into some kind of treatment program, or the cycle just continues.
Allow the police to do their job, and lock them up, that worked for decades. My bet is it still works now.

Back