WIX 51358xp long version???

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my new Nissian 4 bangin pickup truck, I'm going to be running Amsoil 5w30 along with WIX 51358xp oil filters

BUIT, just curious if there is a WIX 51358xp long version and if so, what would be the part number for the long version???

The 358 is the smallest, 356 is the longer OEM Nissan size, the 347 is the longest I have found that will work. It is about 4.5 inches long.

51347 isn't available in XP synth media.

51356xp is a great choice.

If there is diameter room, then look at the 51334xp filter.

Don't worry about bypass setting. They all have one!

my frontier uses that filter + i bought one XP UNTILL i seen its NOT as efficient as the regular one!!!! prolly less filtration for the long advertised use!!!

The XP filter is going to be the more efficient filter and is their top of the line model

It's designed for use with full synthetic oil and since I use Amsoil 5W30, I use Wix 51356XP Oil Filter

Compared to their regular, non-synthetic oil filters and arguably compared to all other brands of oil filters out there.

It's hard to beat Wix and their oil slick trixx
cool1.gif

Compared to their regular, non-synthetic oil filters and arguably compared to all other brands of oil filters out there.

It's hard to beat Wix and their oil slick trixx View attachment 49569
The XP isn't as efficient as the regular WIX filter. Where you getting your efficiency info ?

Leroy over at Wix support says the XP line of oil filters are their top of the line product.

He wants to know where you heard that their lower line products are mo efficient than their premier filter.

Call Leroy, he'll get you the skinny on the whole situmuation

Guess you don't keep up on oil filters that much. Where is "Leroy" getting his info ?

You should call WIX Tech Support number on their website and ask them what the efficiency of the XP is. I already know the non-answer they will give you.

Leroy works at WIX Tech Support

Call the toll-free number from their website and ask fo Leroy.

He's the supervisor over all those other guys

The XP line filters smaller particles and is their best product, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back