Wiper Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodyear blades from Costco are surprisingly good about $9 each. Usual problem in AZ is dry cracking from the sun/heat and they have held up.

I looked up Anco AeroVantage wipers and they're extremely similar to my first included photo. I'm probably just going to end up getting the OEM blades because of the refills. Thanks for your comments everyone!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Fifthcell
I looked up Anco AeroVantage wipers and they're extremely similar to my first included photo. I'm probably just going to end up getting the OEM blades because of the refills. Thanks for your comments everyone!

can't go wrong with the oem.. what oem was this? I didn't see the brand in the first post

Originally Posted by Fifthcell
I looked up Anco AeroVantage wipers and they're extremely similar to my first included photo.

I use those fairly regularly, with forays into the Contours. I think you'd be happy with the AeroVantage.

It could be more obnoxious. The dealer here only brings them in by special order, which, I'm sure, is worse than useless for oil change upsells. If you can get the Anco AeroVantage, I suspect you'll like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back