wiper blade recommendations

OE(which is NWB Japan for Japanese or Korean cars, Trico or Valeo for the Detroit 3 and either Bosch or Valeo for European cars), then Denso/Trico aftermarket, Bosch aftermarket and Valeo aftermarket.

I’ve had hit or miss with Bosch, Trico and Valeo. Denso aftermarket is NWB Korea or Japan depending on the blade. After having a Costco blade fly off at speed, never again unless it’s a car with “normal” hook or pin arms.
I'd have to go take another look to see if I can determine the manufacturer, but found something interesting on the last pair of Toyota wiper blades I purchased. On my 2017 Highlander the front left (#85222-0E050) is made in China and the front right (#85212-0E050) is made in Japan.

I'd have to go take another look to see if I can determine the manufacturer, but found something interesting on the last pair of Toyota wiper blades I purchased. On my 2017 Highlander the front left (#85222-0E050) is made in China and the front right (#85212-0E050) is made in Japan.
I know NWB(Denso) has operations in China and the TCMC SightLine blades(also sold at Lexus) are Chinese as well.

Bosch aftermarket for sure is Chinese. I don’t care for a new VAG, BMW or Mercedes product so I can’t tell if the blades are Bosch China/Belgium or French/Indonesian Valeo.

Back