Wipe New

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it too, I am curious about it as i now use the turtle wax trim product. Lasts longer than "Back to Black". Claims to last for years.

it does look and sound good but is it marketing? I just was putting back to black on one of my vehicles and i just did it a couple weeks ago.It has been neglected before me but this stuff could be worth trying.Looks like a small bottle and i dont like the just pay 7.99 shipping on the free bottle lol.

Someone order it and when they send you the "double your order" send the double to me. I will let you know.

But as far as headlights go, it won't do a good job if there is damage you can feel. For that you need a few levels of abrasiveness (by hand) maybe with a machine you might be able to get away with less levels of abrasiveness.

Hard to tell by reading it there is anything provided that is abrasive.

Also remember some people have paid for some kind of liquid coating on their headlights to fix & protect them and after awhile it was a disaster. I am talking about something a lot thicker than the headlight sealant included in a headlight restore kit.

Im sure this stuff works as good as any other regular wax.

The stuff looks like that "Hot Shine" tire spray. Wipe it on it plastic, looks good but doesn't really last long. Makes stuff look black and shiney but doesn't fix anything.

First I've seen of it.

Quote:
Someone order it and when they send you the "double your order" send the double to me. I will let you know.

It's one "double size" bottle not two.

Anyone here old enough to remember "Auri" from the early 90's?
The infomercial made it look 100% indestructable paint sealer.
And you could use it on any smooth surface.
They had that british guy hyping it for them. He pronounced aluminum funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back