Windshield washer fluid

My local City Market (Kroger) still has them for $2.99 but this is much cheaper than Walmart at $3.68/gal.
Thank you, I had no idea. Safeway/Albertson's was 2 for $6 for a long time this fall but stopped.

I tend to avoid CM because I CANNOT understand the bottleneck architecture of the door: everyone is funneled into a narrow entrance/exit. It's like their signature design at nearly every store I've seen and it drives me nuts.

Discount but not a deal, especially if its the +20F stuff. At that point just run straight water or diy your own non freezing mix.

Windshield washer deal right now is the family farm and home at $1 if you have one near by.

Last edited:
go buy a couple -54's in ontario and mix? ;)

Still have 4 gallons from last trip up to Bruce power. :sneaky:

I'm from Georgia but even here there are a few days where it gets under 20 degrees at night. I would never want my customers to deal with this borderline product. Life's too short.

The profit is that it's rated +20F , so not a lot of Methanol in that to cut the water with! I wouldn't buy that for use in Buffalo, it'll freeze on your windshield going 10mph at 32F ambient
+1
I thought the +20F rating seemed sus. Usually winter stuff is rated much lower.
Glas I wasn't the only one!

Walmart locally has RainX -30 at $3.97, I use the orange in winter then make my own using the tabs the rest of the year...

Back