Will I get banned if I complain about Toyota?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be glad to bash Toyota on some things... mainly for littering our roadways with the POS Prius. Does anybody willingly/proudly drive one of those turds?

Originally Posted by NISMO_JUNKY
I'll be glad to bash Toyota on some things... mainly for littering our roadways with the POS Prius. Does anybody willingly/proudly drive one of those turds?

Less than a year on Bitog and already so helpful.

Originally Posted by edyvw
NO2 said:
Also, Toyota made great decision to offer Avalon and Lexus ES to consumers who were driving Buick's and Cadillac's. They offered same floating vehicles, just reliable. Financially great decision. Awful cars though. But then they are made for audience that survived 1918 flu pandemic.

99.99% of the people that survived the 1918 flu pandemic are dead, and probably aren't buying these cars anymore.

I do - they are great cars for certain applications. What is your problem with them?

Originally Posted by The Critic

I do - they are great cars for certain applications. What is your problem with them?

Well, butt ugly, but of course that's subjective. Slow [censored] acceleration being stuck behind one... fact, not subjective.

Originally Posted by kschachn

Doesn't matter how long I've been on the forum, but have spent a good bit of time on the road around them to rightfully complain. Now some Toyota rides are quite good as my daughter recently got the Rav4, X Series I believe, and I'm impressed with what Toyota has done with it. Just have never been the least bit impressed with any variation of a Prius and wouldn't want one if it was FREE.

Doesn't matter how long I've been on the forum, but have spent a good bit of time on the road around them to rightfully complain. Now some Toyota rides are quite good as my daughter recently got the Rav4, X Series I believe, and I'm impressed with what Toyota has done with it. Just have never been the least bit impressed with any variation of a Prius and wouldn't want one if it was FREE.

Too bad for you. I would take up fishing to learn patience instead of fishing on the discussion boards.

Originally Posted by PimTac

Too bad for you. I would take up fishing to learn patience instead of fishing on the discussion boards.

What? And deprive us all of his well reasoned opinions?

Originally Posted by MCompact

...‚...‚🤣🤣...‚...‚

Originally Posted by MCompact

...‚...‚🤣🤣...‚...‚

lol.gif

I have little patience, which is why I decided against being a physician, lmao. No fishing here, just call things as I see them and don't care if it annoys anybody in the process. Seems some of you are stuck in the 'good ole' boy frame-of-mind and I won't waste my time trying to fit that idiotic mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back