Will castrol Edge help me get more chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its common knowledge that Castrol Syntec is like liquid Spanish Fly - I cant even drive my car without wearing a condom

I once was offered to go back home with a young lady, as the result of a search for GC...one of those "you look like a nice guy who knows about cars, want to come show a nice girl like me how to check such-and-such on my car? You'll have to come back to my house though..."

Originally Posted By: methusaleh
I once was offered to go back home with a young lady, as the result of a search for GC...one of those "you look like a nice guy who knows about cars, want to come show a nice girl like me how to check such-and-such on my car? You'll have to come back to my house though..."

It must have really sucked when you woke up.
wink.gif
Castrol Edge by itself won't attract women. Castrol Edge stickers along with HKS, Greddy, and of course the obligatory NOS stickers all over your riced out Civic will attract women though. This is what I learned by watching "The Fast and the Furious" and everything in that movie was 100% true to life accurate.
banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Carry a bottle with you. It's works like Axe (or whatever that commercial was). When you go to pick up the daughter, the mom will be hitting on you too."Ooops"
Hang a bottle around your neck on a necklace.

It comes in a personal amulet size logo bottle. Sorta like Billy-Bob's and Angelina's body fluid love keepsakes.

The gold Castrol Edge bling around the neck trick will make you a chick magnet fo shizzle. And an Edge decal will add 10 HP even on a rusted out civic.

You gotta do what we used to do with vodka. (Might still perhaps?) Buy two bottles of the good stuff, and continue to fill them with house brand once the contents are long gone. Keep the edge bottles strategically placed so everyone walking thru to have a smoke sees them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back