Why the left will never get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously this cartoonist would rather that the U.S. was never in Iraq and that Saddam would be free to continue filling the mass graves. Wow, what a compassionate individual.

What about the over 3000 people that did not make it home 11 September 2001? Thank God we have a president with the guts to do something.

cool.gif
Agreed, but see, the Left LIKES the idea of dictators and a government having absolute power over everybody. Just that the U.S. Left says, "We'll be nice about it."
rolleyes.gif
Further, for much of the U.N. (in my opinion) the way Saddam ran his country is perfectly acceptable.

I always manage to get into some argument with someone.....especially MarkC, so I will only say this:

-For those of us who don't agree with that kind of behavior; let's keep Bush in office and the "others" drawing cartoons.

Rick

The Left can't figure why the average American doesn't like what they offer. Below you will see the reason for this posting. Hopefully some of you will find it as distasteful as I have.
Maybe the average American has finally seen through the smoke screen and is now seeing exactly who and what these people represent.
I'm just sick and tired of hearing the Left tell everyone how they love this country and support our soldiers over in the Mid East. Well this proves my point to what the left really feels about supporting our country and our military. It makes me sick that people in this wonderful country think this way. This is America, a free country. These Leftists are the same people that want to shut down Talk radio and Fox News because they don't think anyone should have a right to a dissenting view to theirs. Fox news has 10% the viewers that ABC,NBC, and ABC have but to the Left that is 10% too much.
Thank GOD everyone in this country has the right to free speech not just the far Left.
This is an editorial cartoon that was in the LA Times on Christmas Day. Had this happened 60 years ago there would have been a burned out building on that site by Jan 1st 1944.
LA Times Christmas Day political cartoon by Paul Conrad
http://www.blackwaterusa.com/btw2004/images/latimes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back