Who has the oldest daily driver?

So many from the 90s and 2000s.... Where's the older cars?

I pass a guy going the other direction, nearly every morning, in a late-70s Malibu. Must be he's not a forum member.

and probably gets decent mileage? How many miles?
Just over 250,000 and pulling down 38-40mpg. Highest I ever saw was when I worked an hour away and could consistently see 42. I bought it right after I graduated high school in 2014 for my college commute and it’s still ticking along just as good as it was then. I plan to drive the wheels off of it and then put more on and do it again.
9C22FD4C-D51E-45E8-A148-87CB979049AE.jpeg

I definitely have the oldest daily driver in my office.

In a sea of gray leased crossovers, I have the old man tan colored old man car.

But I have less into my 20 year old DD than the downpayments on some of the newer vehicles here so ..
I feel the same. I think my 00 S2000 is the oldest vehicle in the office lot.

either the '70 1st gen bronk or the '85 fox bodied waggy (2nd is still under work. Tranny wuz just a gasket, need to bend upa "Y" as PO cut out the cats to sell. Need 'em back for exhaust completion. But it's registered'n insured, will B my nxt 'go to' !!!

I drive my 1990 Ranger XLT everywhere. Wife has our newest card 2012 Mazda 5. Ranger has less than 100k on it. My dad bought it new and it passed down to me. No rust and get 22mpg with 2.9 V6 and a bed cover on it. Looks sharp still. Never been wrecked and has new tires on its alloy wheels.

4 Cheb I like the ones w/the stacked 2 square (actually longer rectangular I think) headlght each side ('80's? 90s?).
Ford (know better) the 6th gen F 250 series ('73/9) short bed, step side 4WD (w/2 18 inch 'race stripes' over the cntr.

Back