which watch looks better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
which of these Skagens look best?

the first 2 are the same - different colored dials.

41g7AKbYuTL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
416XyK3i9EL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
41B0w5ytBNL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

31JZV3GQX0L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Last edited:
I like the third one with the single sub dial and the white face. With the band from the fourth one, that stitch looks bad to me.

I trend towards the simple, yet elegant type watch. All of those are very sharp IMO, but the single sub dial and the simple numerals look awesome.

Last edited:
I'm a self confessed watchaholic. They are all very nice and clean looking. I personally prefer the top left..white face and brown band. I have many black or dark face watches and am moving to a lighter face color here lately.

I like the 2nd row watch and the last one on the top row. They're the same watch, just different colors. The black is more formal and the brown w/white face more casual. Either works for me.

Originally Posted By: bretfraz
I like the 2nd row watch and the last one on the top row. They're the same watch, just different colors. The black is more formal and the brown w/white face more casual. Either works for me.

what's interesting is that although they have the same style, only the white one has actual numerals - the black one only has notches...

keep the choices coming, guys...interesting...

Let's add another one..:

41nPpW279TL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: duaneb9729
I like the far right one on the top row

Me too, but I'd take anyone. They are all nice looking.

Simple is best, and looks more elegant.
I have a Skagen with a plain black band and plain white dial.
Simple and very dressy.
Half price from a retailer going out of business near us.

I like the Citizen, the black face makes an easy contrast to the numbers/notches, plus it's not so dang busy. I'd change the band to a Speidel, much easier to take off and on versus a buckle band.

Originally Posted By: daddi
I'm a self confessed watchaholic. They are all very nice and clean looking. I personally prefer the top left..white face and brown band. I have many black or dark face watches and am moving to a lighter face color here lately.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back