Which tuner for GM 6.2L?

2013 GMC Yukon XL with 6.2L
Want to tune out the AFM and maybe get a performance tune.
In the past I was really happy with Diablo intune i2030 on my Tahoe 5.3L. The high octane performance tune transformed the vehicle. It was really nice and canned. However, i2030 is locked in to one vehicle. I wonder if I should get the I2030 i3 version, what does that get me over v2, or should I get something completely different like HP Tuners? Would be nice to use a laptop. But then I do not anticipate tinkering with it endlessly. Right now I want something plug and play, but maybe plan for the future. HP tuners seem nice that they plug in to the laptop, but how expensive are they?

Is there any tuner that can tune multiple vehicles without all that licensing/credit nonsense?

2013 GMC Yukon XL with 6.2L
Want to tune out the AFM and maybe get a performance tune.
In the past I was really happy with Diablo intune i2030 on my Tahoe 5.3L. The high octane performance tune transformed the vehicle. It was really nice and canned. However, i2030 is locked in to one vehicle. I wonder if I should get the I2030 i3 version, what does that get me over v2, or should I get something completely different like HP Tuners? Would be nice to use a laptop. But then I do not anticipate tinkering with it endlessly. Right now I want something plug and play, but maybe plan for the future. HP tuners seem nice that they plug in to the laptop, but how expensive are they?

Is there any tuner that can tune multiple vehicles without all that licensing/credit nonsense?

Yeah, I saw that.. but an AFM disabler costs as much as a tuner so it makes really no sense.
A tuner like DiabloSports gives the advantage of doing a performance tune.

You got the Yukon with the replacement engine? Is it what you expected overall?

Affirmative
The exterior is in nicer shape than I expected. Looks like new, has been garaged all of its life. One owner car. You know the demographic. Rich old people who get $60K full size domestic SUVs.

The ugly: The windshield has one small ding in it.
There is a coffee or choc. milk spill on the carpet under one of seats. Not a big deal. Should clean up.
2 of the tires needs replacement, might as well do all 4 to be consistent. Drives like a beast. The most powerful engine I ever saw. It feels like it has lots of torque on top of lots of HP. I never punched the pedal beyond half-way it seems.
The engine bay is huge, everything is accessible and seems DIY friendly, which is my major grievance with autos today.
I mentally allocated at least 5 grand on whatever fails in the next year, suspension or anything outside of the engine bay.

I want a tuner, not a custom tune..

Back