Which MONTH IS BEST COSTCO TIRE SALE month generally?

In the market for a set of tires within the next few months, no rush. Looking at Costco tire center close by. Is there a month that they offer the best deals on Michelins?

For me, seems like all months... I feel I always get the $75 off coupon, never seems like the sale ever ends. I would look around through, I felt I paid a high price at Costco (good tires and good service) and when I went to get them warranted (wore out fast, alignment was good) I was able to buy a full set of 4 for barely the cost over the prorated two. May be worth looking around, but I know many are happy with the service there and price.

America’s tire will beat the Costco sale price on Michelin’s. I got a great deal a couple years ago.

I believe Costco will run $150 off (including install) or something.

I just go to Wheel Works (now part of Firestone) and they match the Costco deal.
I still pay more, because of installation, balancing etc.

A key reason is I want an alignment with new rubber.
But yeah, Costco rocks!

Here in Canada, one month it's a Michelin sale and the next month it's a Bridgestone sale, and then they keep alternating each month after that. Just wait until the brand you want is on sale. You can also ask them when the next sale is going on for the brand you want and they will tell you.

Back