Where To Buy Blinds?

You have any experience with online blind sellers? Gotta redo my entire house. Looking at blinds.com. Any suggestions?

I used blindsgalore and homedepot(online order)for all of our shutters. Same quality, Blindsgalore did take a lot of work to get 1 set of shutters replaced that didn't fit and I insisted my measurements were spot on. I even sent photos. About 3 months later and numerous phone calls I finally got replacements. Read the small print before ordering. Some styles the free replacement doesn't apply.

I've been using Blindster no cord aluminum mini blinds but they don't last with daily use. Just ordered a third replacement but corded. They screwed it up and it's been two months and still not here.

Ordered a custom one from Menards. Got here in 10 days and free shipping, half the cost. Made by Levelor/Bali

Well, I can see there isn't a unanimous consensus. I don't even know the "best" brands??? If you have some companies I should stay away from, let me know.

My wife re-blinded our house with Hunter-Douglas. The blinds are great, but the dealer's installers weren't. I had to reinstall some myself.

Back