Where is the pie thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could tell you guys why my pie thread was deleted. I wasn't on the forum for a little while, so maybe I missed a post that was not cool. Up until the point when I left the computer to do errands there was nothing in the thread that I thought was inappropriate. I've seen much dumber threads here (like the one about pregnant squirrels for example). Poor Pablo didn't even get to see the picture and it was HIS pie...sorry you missed it Pablo.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: sprintman
Pie thread?

Pablo and I were talking about my pie making hobby in another thread. We posted some pics back and forth of various berry pies, which lead to me getting in a berry pie baking mood, so I baked a really great mixed berry pie today and posted a pic of me holding it. (I bake constantly so this was nothing out of the ordinary). That got "the pie thread" started. Somewhere along the line maybe someone said something they shouldn't have, which may be why it was deleted. Just a guess, because I wasn't online for a couple hours this evening.

Originally Posted By: sprintman
How could anything in a pie thread get deleted?

I missed a lot of it so...??

Anyway, since I couldn't figure out a way to get the pie to Pablo, I regrettably had no choice but to serve it here at home. Now we all have purple teeth
grin2.gif

*sticks head in the door*

Did somebody say pie?

P.S.: I already clicked on the link marked "My Cookies" at the bottom left of the screen. I'm still waiting as they haven't arrived yet...

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Custom-made, organic, Australian pie, flown in onboard a Quantas airliner.

:no-no:

Qantas is an acronym, not a word.

I did see the picture. A fine pie. I responded saying basically it looked like a STATE Fair winner - but I forgot to ask:

"What kind of berry?"

(blueberry?)

Don't post a picture, but let me know when you bake a cherry pie with a lattice crust, with some sugar sprinkled on top, and I am on my way to Colorado.

I'm surprised a Mod/Admin hasn't commented on this thread as to why the old one was removed... Maybe I should hit the "Notify" button and ask?
21.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
I'm surprised a Mod/Admin hasn't commented on this thread as to why the old one was removed... Maybe I should hit the "Notify" button and ask?
21.gif

Yeah, you definitely should bother them.
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: digitalSniperX1
Thread was deleted because you leg humpers were...nevermind.

You say that as though it was a bad thing...
whistle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back