Where is the best place.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
...........to buy Redline products.......they are expensive enough and shipping comes on top..do we have sponsors that sell Redline.....please let me know your recommendation for buying their products.

Thanks !!
smile.gif

[ April 10, 2003, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Alex D ]

Unfortunately we haven't been able to secure Redline sponsorship yet. If anyone has an "in" to someone who sells it and might want to sponsor us, we would be eternally grateful!

Please spector do so!! I appreciate it...

quote:

Originally posted by Spector:
so much depends on shipping that you need to price shop depending on where you are. I will send you a couple of locations.

PATMAN..if we do not have asposor yet, why don't I become a dealer to supply the forum here?? I have access to very reasonable shipping via FedEx Ground service....
IS THERE INTEREST HERE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN ????

Please post your comments.

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:
Unfortunately we haven't been able to secure Redline sponsorship yet. If anyone has an "in" to someone who sells it and might want to sponsor us, we would be eternally grateful!

Bob.I saw your post from October 8th last year while doing a search on Redline toady..this has been a long time coming. Is it actually gonna happen? When?

quote:

Originally posted by BOBISTHEOILGUY:
Yes, we are currently looking for site sponsors and a Redline Dealer would do well on here I believe.

As soon as we can find a Redline dealer who is interested in doing web sales. We've contacted Redline themselves, as well as a couple of the dealers, so far, no takers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back