When was this battery mfgr??

Foreman04

Can anybody tell me when this Interstate battery was manufactured? I picked it up today 3/2 at Costco. Evidently this model Group 90 T5 is somewhat unusual since they had to special order it. It took about a month to get in and as you see on top, there is a sticker that says 3/24. I find it hard to believe it was manufactured in March when today is March 2. The other picture is the code stamped on the side and I cannot figure out what the manufacture date is from the code? Any thoughts?

IMG_5179.jpeg

IMG_5180.jpeg

I was at Costco buying a battery this week and I saw date code stickers from January through March… The battery racks were very full for this time of year… in the past it was slim pickings… The H6 battery I bought had a 1/24 sticker and I think the ones at the back had 2/24…

Thanks everyone for the clarification on the date code. The Interstate battery replaces the original OEM battery in my 2016 Ford edge. Interesting though, the batteries appear to be the exact same battery from the same mfg. The plastic casings are absolutely identical and both say made in Mexico so perhaps the same plant too. The new battery had higher CCAs being 650. Wonder if I’ll get close to the same life out of it (8 yrs)??

my interstate in a 2011 fronty bought used says 2015 + doing well!! wallys group 35 prolly east penn went up again now $139, fake news that prices are dropping!! i drive LITTLE but my C-Tek 4,3 keeps it topped up!!

my interstate in a 2011 fronty bought used says 2015 + doing well!! wallys group 35 prolly east penn went up again now $139, fake news that prices are dropping!! i drive LITTLE but my C-Tek 4,3 keeps it topped up!!
Remember Interstate is a brand. Mostly Claros but could be others like Exide.

I go for the lowest price I can find on an East Penn. So Walmart or NAPA or West Marine.

Back