What's Your Favorite Walmart Oils?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walmart always gets the bad press and opinions from the keyboard experts. I don't find the experience at Walmart any different than any other store.

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Maybe you should keep your "opinions" to yourself instead of slamming someone else for their shopping habits. Have a nice life

Adam, it does not bother me, don't let it bother you.

If a person can't take a rebuttal to comments without thinking it was "snide" remarks and feeling a need to then make it a personal attack someone, so be it.
I don't take any offense to anything, nobody here knows me, so they can think and say what they want if it makes them feel better. No skin off my back.

I'm actually surprised more people don't make use of walmart free shipping, I haven't been to a walmart in years yet buy from them pretty often.

Originally Posted by oil_film_movies
Sure get cheap name-brand (or not) oil at Walmart, do that, but the "Walmart Pay" with "Savings Catcher" phone app will save you around $200 per year typically. Seriously. Kudos to the Bentonville Bunch for inventing that.

My savings catcher was always price matching Meijer, and I like Meijer better so I just started shopping there. Meijer also has their own rewards system like spend $450 at the store (doesn't matter how long it takes you to do it) and they'll give you $9 off. You can also "clip" coupons on the app and it will automatically apply them when you check out. Saves way more money than Walmart did.

I use Pennzoil or Mobil 1 for everything.

Waiting in my Blackstone test kit to do a 1 year, 5200 mile UOA on my Caliber that was filled with M1 EP

Originally Posted by PimTac
Walmart always gets the bad press and opinions from the keyboard experts. I don't find the experience at Walmart any different than any other store.

No but it's high volume everyone from the Homeless to Billionaires shop there thus people are more likely will notice abnormal behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back