What's going on with EAO filters, no EAO09/EAO10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a EAO09 or EAO10 and neither is available. The 1st I noticed that dropped of was the 09 now no 10 either. Is this a short term shortage on this tiny filter? I'm a bit curious before I go to NAPA and buy a NAPA Gold filter.

Thank you, Byron
mad.gif

Gary;

The EaO09 will follow the EaO57 and EaO10 on the road to oblivion.

Thank you for this opportunity to respond to your question(s). As always, please feel free to contact us again if we can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Byron Selbrede

Technical Services

HOLY [censored], Glad I just bought a 12 pack of 57s.

So wait, why is the 57 leaving already when in the filter guide BOOK it's still the wrong filter for my application (shows 33)?

I use same filter as 07 Mazda 3 2.0L

Thanks gary, I guess I'm off to buy a Carquest or NAPA filter then. I cannot use any filter with a greater O.D. then the EAO09 (2.685) unfortunately.

I'm out of luck too. The 57 is the only one to fit my wife's when the heat exchanger is installed.

They better not get rid of my EAO-20's or I will be taking a first-class trip to Superior, WI to talk to them.

I have been known to brake a few kneecaps.
31.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
They better not get rid of my EAO-20's or I will be taking a first-class trip to Superior, WI to talk to them.

I have been known to brake a few kneecaps.
31.gif

Interesting. That's the oversized filter for my car.

I guess RP is an alternative for those wanting the EAO level of performance when they're not available. And soon they're going to be available everywhere not just PepBoys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back