What language is this spam most likely translated from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this oddly entertaining:

stokc analysis and short term recommendations Follow the professionals with expert stokc advice

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!

Get C T X E First Thing Today! Market pulses announced and stokc booming analyzed!

C T X E - CA NTE X _ENERGY_CORP.
Top-performing stokcs recommended by investment experts Efficient approach to investing from stokc professionals

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 Fresh stuff
Company Profile: CA NTE X_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E !
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice. (this part he/she got right ;^) )

(this too)
If you lie down with the dogs, you'll.. stink in the morning. Its a dogs life Only when all contribute their firewood can they build up a strong fire A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
Penny wise, pound foolish Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house. First things first A good name is better than a good face. A whistling women and a crowing hen are neither fit for *** or men.

To know the road ahead, ask those coming back It takes one bad apple to spoil the barrel! Lil boy nah climb ladder to turn big man. A lie well stuck to is as good as the truth.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks. Pain is temporary, victory is forever Merry Nights Make Sorry Days Feed a cold starve a fever The bigger they are, the harder they fall

I've always noted that there's usually no continuity to their ramblings. I guess this person didn't use a random spam evasive generator (is there such a thing like smut writers
confused.gif
)

I went to flowers pouring run advancing doorway eat most letters cut deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back