What is your android phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my second DROID2. First had connectivity/stability issues. I think the second one is better, but I'm not yet sure (had it 2 months). Next phone may be a RIM device again (came to DROID from a BB Curve).

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Have any of you guys rooted your phone? I'm researching it enough to conclude I'm gonna do it!

I rooted and then installed a modified ROM on a Samsung Galaxy tab at work so I could install OpenVPN. But the IMAP client on it is not quite what I could consider "world class", and now the device is being replaced with a Playbook... So the user can view days like tomorrow, and the next day in his calendar.

I use a Droid Incredible w/Verizon.

I like the phone.

My favorite feature is Skype which I use on about a daily basis to communicate with my father who is abroad.

EVO 4G
htc-eveo-4g-03-pr.jpg

Rooted Droid Eris on Verizon. It's pretty outdated, now but I have to wait until October before I can get a new one. Fortunately Cyanogenmod 7(2.3 based) helps keep this very slow/old processor running, stock 2.1 was miserably slow.

Sadly I don't even know what phone I'd get, the Thunderbolt is nice, but I don't like large phones and I want a phone that won't be out of date so soon.(dual core). The Incredible 2 looks good but also doesn't have a dual core processor and no 4G. Hopefully the Droid Bionic or Targa will give these things.

My wife is eligible for an upgrade(she has a dumbphone), but Verizon has no good keyboard phones right now. The Droid 2's keyboard is useless and the only other ones they have are terribly out of date.

HTC Thunderbolt, best phone i've ever used/owned. Will be rooted as soon as Verizon pushes the latest update that has been delayed twice now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back