What do you pay for K&N Oil Filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a local store around here and found the K&N Oil Filters for $8.99. Seemed like a good price so I picked one up for my Thunderbird. It is built like a tank!

Is $9 a good price or pretty much average?

Edit-I fixed your title to say oil filters.

[ December 02, 2002, 06:04 AM: Message edited by: Patman ]

Up here in Canada, Canadian Tire sells them regularily for $17.99 each ($11.51US) but regularily puts them on sale for just over $14 ($9US) I paid over $22 for one of them from Karbelt last year before CT started carrying them in stock!

quote:

Originally posted by Intelman34:
I was at a local store around here and found the K&N Oil Filters for $8.99. Seemed like a good price so I picked one up for my Thunderbird. It is built like a tank!

Is $9 a good price or pretty much average?

Edit-I fixed your title to say oil filters.

Intelman, that is a good price, I can't find them locally for under $9.99 -Joe

Yup- 10 bucks. For some reason Advance Autoparts tries to charge you $15 if it is not one normally in stock (like the HP-1010-for Nissans)

Spector-I was down in your area over the holiday. That road over 95 at Petersburg has got to be the biggest boondoggle next to the "big dig" in Boston. Where does it go?? I never see cars on it??? Why is it so high
shocked.gif
offtopic.gif

When I was in Canadian Tire last week I noticed their regular price for K&Ns is now $16.99 instead of $17.99, so when they go on sale (like they always do every 4-6 weeks) they will end up being closer to the equivalent of $8US. Hopefully I really am getting my money's worth out of these filters over the $4 AC Delcos (which up here are made by Dana, same company that makes Wix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back