What are you making/bringing to your Super Bowl LV party(ies)?

Its as simple as the title says. Post what you plan to make/bring to whatever party you go to for Super Bowl LV (low viscosity?) Feel free to leave pics or recipes if you feel so inclined.

I'll start. I'm heading over to my parents house with my wife and kid. Meeting my brother and his wife there. All I know is that he is bringing BBQ (which is a broad statement). Good thing you can't go wrong with any of it. I will be bringing Pigs in Blankets, guacamole, chips and salsa, an Dulce de Leche bars.

I'm personally not much a fan of the NFL, but after this year, I will not turn down a small social gathering with the family. I'm looking for idea's of dishes to bring on top of what I already listed, so post up what you're doing so that I can shamelessly steal your ideas.:sneaky:

Attachments

• zz1.jpg
    zz1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2
  • zz2.jpg
    zz2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 2
Chili. I don't watch the superbowl but we have a superbowl day sunday trail ride / cookoff every year. Unfortunately, the Jeep is far to broken to leave the driveway this year.

So I'll have my chili at home by myself! With lime tortilla chips

Its as simple as the title says. Post what you plan to make/bring to whatever party you go to for Super Bowl LV (low viscosity?) Feel free to leave pics or recipes if you feel so inclined.

I'll start. I'm heading over to my parents house with my wife and kid. Meeting my brother and his wife there. All I know is that he is bringing BBQ (which is a broad statement). Good thing you can't go wrong with any of it. I will be bringing Pigs in Blankets, guacamole, chips and salsa, an Dulce de Leche bars.

I'm personally not much a fan of the NFL, but after this year, I will not turn down a small social gathering with the family. I'm looking for idea's of dishes to bring on top of what I already listed, so post up what you're doing so that I can shamelessly steal your ideas.:sneaky:
Always good to have a side of CROW on hand.

With the ongoing pandemic, we won't be attending any gathering.

(mods if that violates please remove)

Superbowl LV parties supercede Superbowl V parties for most recent applications.

I will not be gathering, personally, citing basic common sense for my personal situation

We don’t watch the Super Bowl we aren’t a football family. We will probably just chill out watch a movie or something or cruise around town like we do every year. Now if it was the World Series absolutely we would be having a party.

Back