What are you drinking tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm 20 tonight, tomorrow I turn 21 so I'm just drinkin' all the water I can for now. Tomorrow I've got a bottle of Cristal, 1/3 bottle of Disarono, and 2 or 3 drinks worth of tequilla left. After that its whatever gets bought for me at the bar. Gonna be a fun night!

Originally Posted By: jaj
Gibson's 12 year-old and lots of ice.

I had a 40 of that in my cabinet for awhile that my buddy had brought over. We finished it off a month or two ago. He's been telling me I'll eventually move on to more flavorful ryes, whiskies, and scotches with ice only, but it hasn't happened yet. Wiser's and water is smooth and refreshing!

An Argentine malbec while out to dinner with my lovely wife...the company matters more than the drink...

Not sure what this drink is called... but it's equal parts of sweet and dry vermouth, with a splash of gin (basically a 'Bronx' but minus the orange juice). I know it's not what most 22 year olds drink, but I quite enjoy it. It's an old family favorite.

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
Lakeport Pilsener. After I put the kid to sleep its always nice to have a beer with some web surfing.

+1!

Problem is, a 12 pack can last me months. Party animal I am.

Love Lakeport BTW.

Joel

Slika_1709-Bavaria.jpg

99c a pint can at the dollar store. Absolutely unbeatable deal. This is my new favorite beer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back