What are good coolants for atv use

Hi all,
Got my 1st modern atv that is liquid cooled. Though it is still new, I'm always looking ahead at future maintenance. It is a Cfmoto, and they do not sell their own line of fluids. The owners manual just states to use a 50/50 coolant mix that is safe for aluminum.
Just wondering what some of my best options are.
Being an Amsoil dealer, I'm leaning towards Amsoils new atv coolant, that is purpose built for atv use.
But it seems like I always have a couple jugs of G05 kicking around, so if that's a good choice, I'm open to that also.

Pick any Asian green/blue/red/pink.... coolant

Pick any Asian green/blue/red/pink.... coolant
Thanks for the info.
How about the Zerex G05 that I already have? Would that be a good choice?

Unless required by manufacturer, I avoid silicates... which can create their own problems.

"Honda Genuine Antifreeze/Coolant offers unmatched protection and performance. Most other coolants contain borates and/or silicates which can act as abrasives in your Honda's cooling system, causing premature seal wear and leakage. What's more, new Honda Genuine Antifreeze/Coolant Type 2 features extended protection for up to 5 years or 60,000 miles - making it the only recommended coolant for your Honda. "

I now work at a power sports garage on Sundays doing repairs and maintenance. We use regular green Prestone as the house coolant, or else the customer may choose to upgrade to STP powersports coolant, or Evans waterless, but they are charged more.

Attachments

• 20210327_160133.jpg
    20210327_160133.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 48
Back