Whare Do You Buy Your Car Parts?

I just discovered FCP Euro, great website and huge selection.

Local dealers for OEM which have some of the best online prices on the internet so I am lucky for that.

Amazon for odds and ends and everything else.

Retail is basically for oil and detailing supplies.
I never thought about buying parts from a local dealer online . And there cheaper online hmmm ?

Last edited:
I never thought about buying parts from a local dealer online . And there cheaper online hmmm ?
The one near me has some of the best online prices so I order the parts and select pickup delivery. Oddly, they will not give you the online prices if you go to the dealer and try to buy them over the counter, they have to be ordered online. It's like a second parts department for the business just virtual.

I even get my fluids cheaper that way because I will enter the part number for Honda oil etc., and even though it doesn't come up in parts diagrams, it will give you a discounted price.

Look at the biggest dealers in your state, they probably have the best deals.

The one near me has some of the best online prices so I order the parts and select pickup delivery. Oddly, they will not give you the online prices if you go to the dealer and try to buy them over the counter, they have to be ordered online. It's like a second parts department for the business just virtual.

I even get my fluids cheaper that way because I will enter the part number for Honda oil etc., and even though it doesn't come up in parts diagrams, it will give you a discounted price.

Look at the biggest dealers in your state, they probably have the best deals.
Slystallone.jpg

Back