Weekend Accord wash

It is a beautiful day to be outside today. Too soon it will be 98 degrees out and 100% humidity.

I generally wash our cars every one to two weeks, so this was just a usual maintenance wash. In addition to that, I topped the paint with Sonax BSD and applied Leather Masters leather protection cream to all seating surfaces. The carpet was also vacuumed.

This was a nice project to end the week on. My wife and I plan on watching the final episode of “The Dropout” this evening before starting the work week. How did you all spend the weekend?

6BE364F3-6ED0-4117-AE1D-856FFAC1B3D1.jpeg
4530709A-A14E-46D6-875D-1D0311C0BE47.jpeg
115D1E4F-2054-4140-80C6-172898C281CD.jpeg

Nice work. I used to live in Melbourne for 2 years. Looks kinda like Melbourne...
We are back in draught; no car warshing with garden hose. I use that NO stuff or car warsh.

The Tundra needs a bath...

You have a very nice, clean car. I’d prefer to hand wash, but at 8 (soon to be 9) vehicles, I just don’t have the time. Last week I bought an “ultimate” unlimited monthly wash package from Circle K. No limit to the amount of cars I can put through, just a 2 wash/day limit. I still need to hand wash my ‘85 GMC van because it’s too tall for the car wash. I spent my weekend doing drywall in the guest house bathroom, cutting down a dead oak tree, and building wire fence cages to protect the new trees from deer.

You have a very nice, clean car. I’d prefer to hand wash, but at 8 (soon to be 9) vehicles, I just don’t have the time. Last week I bought an “ultimate” unlimited monthly wash package from Circle K. No limit to the amount of cars I can put through, just a 2 wash/day limit. I still need to hand wash my ‘85 GMC van because it’s too tall for the car wash. I spent my weekend doing drywall in the guest house bathroom, cutting down a dead oak tree, and building wire fence cages to protect the new trees from deer.
I would be washing a car every other day at that point! I would have to decide what qualifies as a "beater" and send it through the car wash periodically. I've never taken the Accord or VW through an auto wash, and don't ever plan too. The Taurus hasn't had a wash in months, but that was the game plan with it anyway. Once every month or two.

Car looks great. I’ll bet the white car works out well in the Florida sun and heat. Leather looks good too. I’m guessing you take great pride in maintaining your vehicles. Nice work by you 🍻

Car looks great. I’ll bet the white car works out well in the Florida sun and heat. Leather looks good too. I’m guessing you take great pride in maintaining your vehicles. Nice work by you
Thank you, I try.

Back