We got in Car and Driver!

Exciting news!!! Hard work and quality really do pay off!

I am excited to say that Car and Driver Magazine put our invention in the #1 TOOL position in years Best Gift Ideas for the Car Lover in Your Life! This was not anything we sponsored or asked for. We simply took a risk and sent them a few ....I get a phone call and poof! We are #1 in tools! They LOVE IT in the Car and Driver garage! The use them all the time to keep the oil off all those nice rides. Very proud moment for us and we should by on page 91 in the printed magazine. It was great to talk to them and get to know some of the writers. Really fun people! Some other great holiday ideas in there as well!

1606096107206.png

BIG THANKS to the BITOG community and early adopters for the great feedback. We made a lot of changes, fixes and even customer recommendations based on what we learned here. Without that support we likely would not have had this happen. We hope it continues and thank you again for the great support.

Cheers!

Kevin & Elliott

PS... We have a few more products in the pipeline and will be looking for volunteers to test a few prototypes early next year... Let me know if you are interested. VERY limited on parts. Patrons prioritized duh! lol :cool:

Last edited:
XL version available yet?
You bet! Just getting those on Amazon now as well. Takes a LONG time to get things into Prime...

FYI Link is not working for Amazon BITOG....working on this right now. Direct available.

EDIT: Amazon code fixed --> 20HM16K9

Last edited:
Nice to see the xl on amazon! Just picked up the drain kit version. Hopefully will be nice to use on a family members 4wd 8.1 GMC where the filter dumps its oil right on the exhaust...

Nice to see the xl on amazon! Just picked up the drain kit version. Hopefully will be nice to use on a family members 4wd 8.1 GMC where the filter dumps its oil right on the exhaust...

You're welcome! Gotta pay Jeff to sell things these days haha.

As for the 8.1 it should be great. Is it like this --> video. Gotta love when oil blows right in my face as it hits the exhaust at Mach 2!....What a mess!!

Exciting news!!! Hard work and quality really do pay off!

I am excited to say that Car and Driver Magazine put our invention in the #1 TOOL position in years Best Gift Ideas for the Car Lover in Your Life! This was not anything we sponsored or asked for. We simply took a risk and sent them a few ....I get a phone call and poof! We are #1 in tools! They LOVE IT in the Car and Driver garage! The use them all the time to keep the oil off all those nice rides. Very proud moment for us and we should by on page 91 in the printed magazine. It was great to talk to them and get to know some of the writers. Really fun people! Some other great holiday ideas in there as well!

View attachment 34828

BIG THANKS to the BITOG community and early adopters for the great feedback. We made a lot of changes, fixes and even customer recommendations based on what we learned here. Without that support we likely would not have had this happen. We hope it continues and thank you again for the great support.

Cheers!

Kevin & Elliott

PS... We have a few more products in the pipeline and will be looking for volunteers to test a few prototypes early next year... Let me know if you are interested. VERY limited on parts. Patrons prioritized duh! lol :cool:

Count me in if for prototype testing, if needed! Congrats on C&D!

Add me to the "Congrats List". I knew the product had potential.
(sorry for criticizing the commercial)

Not at all! If you can't take criticism you **** well better not do consumer products. People look for less than a few seconds and draw a conclusion. It's very difficult to actually get them to study something vs. skim. I see it as a good challenge.

The feedback has been great here. Our mistake on the first video was we didn't have the High Flow and Drain Kits done yet and we basically jumped the gun. Next video will have the full portfolio and answer a lot of the questions we've had had to answer.

Live and learn right?

Back