Wax For Horse Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this might be a little off topic but does any one have an idea how to get the black streaks off the side of a horse trailer?
The trailer is white and 28ft long 8ft tall and 8ft wide.
I have done this in the past and it takes a couple of days of hard labor and a lot of foul language to get the job done.
I am looking for an easier way to get r done.

I dont know but I would think something strong like Nu finish. How about a clay bar? What exactly is the black streaks from?

Yeah, I was kind of scared to ask what the black streaks are. What are you currently using? If its baked on poo, a power washer and purple power would probably do. If it's black scuffs of some kind, a strong compound and polisher (PC or rotary) might work.

Protect All sells a black streak remover - http://www.protectall.com/blkstrk.htm

I think WalMart sells it or a comparable product. Also, I think I've seen it at Bass Pro Shops. Finally, since you are in SC (dunno where) check out Camping World. I know there is one off I-26 in Spartanburg.

Finish it off with a good spray wax and it'll look 1000X better.

Originally Posted By: bretfraz
Finish it off with a good spray wax and it'll look 1000X better.

I would recommend Duragloss aquawax, or Meguiars Ultimate Quick Wax. Both good products

I also have a horse trailer and an RV. I use the black streak remover from the RV store and it works fine. Also, I've also used Spray 9 and greased lightening with good results. You can also use an RV cleaner wax, but I just use auto wax and it works fine. Whenever I wash the trailers I also wipe them down with a quick-wax and that seems to extend the wax life and keeps the streaks away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back