Watch your Royal Purple filter getting built

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really cool.
55.gif

Royal Purple Video

i love how the engineer talks up the filter being 99.9% efficient at 25 microns. that's not as good as a pureone. and then he goes on to say the royal purple filter is the undisputed best filter on the market.

Originally Posted By: jmsjags
i love how the engineer talks up the filter being 99.9% efficient at 25 microns. that's not as good as a pureone. and then he goes on to say the royal purple filter is the undisputed best filter on the market.

I don't interpret what he said as being undisputed best...he simply stated that the filter is at the peak of all consumer options available. Doesn't imply that there are no other filters also residing in this peak.
But really, the guy is wearing a Royal Purple shirt and is their VP of Engineering....what else did you expect him to say?

Also, for clarification, the production facility lab manager is the one who stated the efficiency information, and he said nothing of the sort with regards to the products standings on the market.

Originally Posted By: NavyDood
Guess Champion Labs doesn't make their filters.

Huh? You mean RP also owns a giant oil-filter factory in Albion, IL? Cool!

Originally Posted By: jmsjags

Drink that Purolator kool-aid

Originally Posted By: postjeeprcr

Gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp ... Ahhhhh, tastes goooood!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

grin.gif

Try filtering it thru a P1 first--it wont take as good HA HA

Originally Posted By: steve20
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

grin.gif

Try filtering it thru a P1 first--it wont take as good HA HA

I figure with 99.9% filtering efficiency, all the bad debris in the Kool-Aid would be removed first.
lol.gif

P1 is 99.9% efficient at 20 microns and is 1/3 the cost. it's not "drinking the kool-aid", it's being fiscally responsible.
whistle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back