Walmart stock on 0W-20???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly enough, it sells well at my nearest WMart. 10w30 is king but 0w20 is right there.

There is also the option to order online WM, what you want in 0w-20 and pick it up the next day or 2 at your nearest WM of your choice.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
0w-20 not a real hot seller probably less than 10% of the cars on the road require it.

Subaru recommends 0W20 for most of its cars (know that the turbo 4s and believe the V6 available in the Legacy get a 5W30 rec), so it's probably more popular in New England cuz those things are everywhere. We have two and I'm hoping to talk the wife into a Legacy for her next car...I'm tired of coming to the rescue when she's stuck on a hill in her FWD Toyota.

If you have Advance Auto Parts nearby, Idemitsu 0w20 synthetic can be had for $2.95/jug and $.85/qt.

Originally Posted By: wemay
If you have Advance Auto Parts nearby, Idemitsu 0w20 synthetic can be had for $2.95/jug and $.85/qt.

I'm looking at the AAP web site and it's showing Idemitsu 0W-20 for $29.99 for a gallon jug and $8.95/quart. Did you put the decimal in the wrong place?

Originally Posted By: DBMaster

I'm looking at the AAP web site and it's showing Idemitsu 0W-20 for $29.99 for a gallon jug and $8.95/quart. Did you put the decimal in the wrong place?

Yes, the stores where i bought it said the same thing on the website, but...

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
0w-20 not a real hot seller probably less than 10% of the cars on the road require it.
It's specified by manufacturers for many, perhaps most, recent cars. Very easy to find in your choice of several brands in every Wal-mart in which I've looked in South Carolina and Kentucky.

Non-issue.

Originally Posted By: DBMaster

Yes, the stores where i bought it said the same thing on the website, but...

Whoa! Seems like a costly mistake for the stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back