walmart everstart maxx made in south korea.

That is from Delkor; Delkor was a partnership with Delco Remy in 1985 to build batteries in South Korea. I forget who their Korean partner was.
Delkor eventually got sold to JCI/Clarios when Delco Remy got split up, Gordon Gecko style.

What is wrong South Korea? They’re products are just as good as US made IMO.

Certainly better than China and Mexico too.

What is wrong South Korea? They’re products are just as good as US made IMO.

Certainly better than China and Mexico too.
South Korea is also the world's #1 lead smelter - all the plants in the US are closed down. While our used batteries get sent to Mexico to be "reclaimed" much like most of our e-waste goes to China or Ghana...

you never can figure country of origin these days, i was in CVS recently and they had toilet paper from turkey

I was at Menards the other day and noticed most of their FVP and AC Delco batteries were made in South Korea too.

Was cleaning under the hood of the suv and noticed a sticker on the battery made in south korea, i don't how i missed this when i put the battery in.
The battery in question is a group 47 h5 manufacture date 1/19 Any idea who produces these for walmart. ??

Look at the battery serial number. Around here it starts with "EP" and batteries are made by East Penn. But I assume others areas of the country may be different.

Back