Status
Not open for further replies.
BUSTED!
15.gif

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e2_1293170127

That ticket is gonna leave a mark!
grin.gif
He earned every dollar of it, too!

It's pretty stupid to have your face on a video like that, but the dumbest thing about the video may be the one-handed driving!

Car sounded nice. Not sure if he was really doing 195 since you can't see the gauges.

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
Car sounded nice. Not sure if he was really doing 195 since you can't see the gauges.

I doubt he got to 195 that quickly.....not saying the car wouldn't do 195....he just didn't have the real estate.

Did I mention the guy is an idiot?

Glad to see he got what he deserved...a ticket. I am so tired of fast drivers not being pulled over that it is nice to see the troopers in Oklahoma putting a stop to maniacs like this guy. He placed countless lives at risk by driving at 195 MPH!
It must have been a Crown Victoria Police Interceptor that caught him! Corvettes are no match for a CVPI.
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: synthetic_crazy

It must have been a Crown Victoria Police Interceptor that caught him! Corvettes are no match for a CVPI.
thumbsup2.gif

It's the radio he can't outrun. The Crown Vic he can outdo in 3rd.

Not sure about Oklahoma but here in MA, doing 195mph is sure to land you in a court house and you'd be looking at a misdemeanor if not a felony.

Originally Posted By: Pablo

I doubt he got to 195 that quickly.....not saying the car wouldn't do 195....he just didn't have the real estate.

I don't doubt for a second that he was doing 195. He was doing well over 100 as he merged onto the highway.

This is my dream car.

Quote:
According to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol , detectives were emailed a video that showed a man driving a super-charged 1999 Chevy Corvette accelerating at over 190 mph on I-235 and the Kilpatrick Turnpike.

From the sound of the blow-off valve, I'd say the Vette was TURBO-charged.
crazy.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Pablo

It could easily get to 195 that quick. 900 horsepower at the rear wheels will do that!

http://www.kcsr.org/showthread.php?p=1169423

Originally Posted By: wavinwayne
That was a very, very STUPID thing to do. I think he should do some serious jail time, and lose his license for a few years.

01.gif

The only thing I would disagree with is losing the license for a few years. IMO he should lose his license PERMANENTLY! There is nothing I hate more than street racing and speeding like that. There are race tracks in every state I am sure where you can go and get that stuff out of your system. To do it on the street where you can seriously injur or kill others to me means you give up your right to ever drive again.

I also agree the driver should go to jail. Not just a fine and license suspension. JAIL!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
The only thing I would disagree with is losing the license for a few years. IMO he should lose his license PERMANENTLY!

Or not allow him to drive a car with more than 150 HP for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back