Valvoline Flexfill Full-Syn 75W-140 Gear Oil 4pk. $27.80, Amazon

Got my e-mail from amazon the refund was processed.

Same here. Doesn't say to return the 1 quart though?

Got mine also. My guess would be that its not worth the cost to ship it back. I know I am not paying for it. If I was feeling generous I may have dropped it off at the UPS store when I was out running errands but I wouldnt have made a special trip and it would for sure be on their dime.

I reached out to the seller. They are processing refund.
same here, I ordered 3 and got 3.....

1716033200803.jpg

seems to me that it was just the company selling, the new listing is from the Valvoline store. We will see.

On the same order, I ordered 3 5qt jugs of VR1 20w50, all upon a sudden, they were damaged in transit, and instead of resending the stuff, they just took it upon themselves to cancel the order and refund.

Amazon seems to be getting less and less convenient.

It took like two minutes to request a refund, which they did without asking for the shipped product back. If people kept the product and did not protest the unshipped quantity and not ask for a refund, then I would be curious what their income bracket is if two minutes of time is not worth recovering $27.80?
That wasn't an option for me, I had to return it...so print the label then drive to the UPS store to drop it off.

Yeah, you must of went straight for the refund option. If you had gone with contact the seller first, then probably would gotten the refund and been able to keep the product.
not to give a guide on how to get "free stuff" but that is what i did too.

Has anyone seen the actual refund appear on their account yet ? Its one thing to say youre refunding the money, its another to actually get the refund.

Yeah, you must of went straight for the refund option. If you had gone with contact the seller first, then probably would gotten the refund and been able to keep the product.
I hit "contact seller" and it told me that I couldn't because I had not initiated a return. I'm no Amazon expert though, the Wife usually handles interactions with them.

Has anyone seen the actual refund appear on their account yet ? Its one thing to say youre refunding the money, its another to actually get the refund.
Amazon sent me a email saying the refund was processing and it could take 2-3 days to show back as a credit to your payment method if a card and 7-10 days if a bank account.

I checked my Discover card account and there is a "pending" $27.80 credit that I expect will go through completely on Monday.

Amazon Refund.jpg

I got partial being as I order 3, resolved for $22 bucks for 3, so not bad.

Back