Umm...just a little overpriced...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: DrinkDuff77
Do you really think a 1 year old truck would have 200,000+ miles on it. Those are obvious typos. The first one even lists the correct mileage in the description.

Originally Posted By: 97f150
Too late to edit my previous post, but I went ahead and searched newer vehicles. Found some smoking deals on a couple of 2012 F150s. Both are north of 200,000 miles, and the asking prices are in the same range as what I paid for my current truck.

DEAL 1

DEAL 2

Im sure whoever ends up with these will feel that they acheived a great deal and will brag about it to their friends.

Yes I am well aware. These trucks are still grossly overpriced. If you look a bit further you will also notice that the reason they are listed at both having over 200k miles is because whoever did the add counted the 10ths position on the odometer. I do hope you can hitch up you pants a bit higher because you found something amiss and corrected me. Also if you look at the very first truck listing I posted you will also see that as an obvious typo, as the stickers on the window of the truck read $8995, not $89,995. That said you should go buy one of them.

Originally Posted By: Miller88
That's how I ended up buying a brand new Focus in 2011.

Used 2008-2010 Focuses with 50k miles were going for $15000. I got a new '11 for $14.

See the same with the Cruze...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back