Ultra 8 (Altrom) ATM-3610702

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oil change coming up in a week or so. Went by Oreilly to get a Wix,took it out of the box in the store,and it was scratched,beat up,and looked like it`d been in their stock forever. I left it there. Thinking of going by the Nissan dealer and getting an OEM,then went on NAPA`s website and saw the Ultra 8 (Altrom ATM-3610702). Looks identical to the Nissan OEM in the picture. I found one thread on these filters here,and was wondering if anyone has any more info. From the pic,it looks to have a silicone adbv,and wondering it it has metal endcaps like the Nissan one. Thanks!

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Oil change coming up in a week or so. Went by Oreilly to get a Wix,took it out of the box in the store,and it was scratched,beat up,and looked like it`d been in their stock forever. I left it there. Thinking of going by the Nissan dealer and getting an OEM,then went on NAPA`s website and saw the Ultra 8 (Altrom ATM-3610702). Looks identical to the Nissan OEM in the picture. I found one thread on these filters here,and was wondering if anyone has any more info. From the pic,it looks to have a silicone adbv,and wondering it it has metal endcaps like the Nissan one. Thanks!

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3152705#Post3152705

here is a post that was just made about Ultra 8

here is just one pic

5dl5pd.jpg

Go to the URL above to see many many more

I think it shows all possible pics

and yes metal end caps and its TANK of a filter

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: David1
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

here is a post that was just made about Ultra 8

I think it shows all possible pics

and yes metal end caps and its TANK of a filter

Thanks David! Funny thing,right after I posted,I looked and saw yours right above it :^) I think I`m going to swing by NAPA and grab one,especially if it`s a Nissan OEM clone.

Ive used one on my Scion TC a few years back. I cut it open after 5k miles and it was in good shape. Its a decent filter for sure.

I too would like to know if the Nissan version has the silicone ADBV and what the efficiency rating might be. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back