Two New Auto-Rx Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a post to reconfirm that we've done some revamping on our applications of Auto-Rx. With continued testing in the field, we've finally answered the demand for shorter treatment applications. Please go to http://www.auto-rx.com and look for the Fast Track application that's on the right in the upper level of the home page.Also Engine Cleaning on application page

We have bent over backwards to keep prices stable in this dynamically changing economy. Right now, aside from the single bottle purchase, it's never been cheaper to buy Auto-Rx. This is a tremendous challenge as you may expect. We've tried to fight inflation and stay in business in spite of these economic difficulties. We reason that it is far cheaper to maintain an existing vehicle then it is to dispose of it for a new one. Our product is specifically targeted to revitalize ring packs and restore lost efficiency, providing added value to the customer. Whether it's in terms of the avoided costs of a new or replacement vehicle, or increased utility in terms of performance, reduced oil consumption, seal leakage, or removing sludge, Auto-Rx saves you money.

Originally Posted By: Frank

We have bent over backwards to keep prices stable in this dynamically changing economy. Right now, aside from the single bottle purchase, it's never been cheaper to buy Auto-Rx. This is a tremendous challenge as you may expect.

Hm, if this was true, not, why was ARX cheaper on Sept 31, 2008....

Don't get me wrong, I like several products and ARX is one of them.

Yes, dargo, you're right. I completely forgot about the Labor Day $1 reduction that I extended to the end of Sept. My age showing, I guess.

frank, would performing just the normal cleaning/rinse dosage and doing the 2500 mile clean then 3000 mile rinse do the same for ring packs?

Yes it would, the new engine cleaning application calls for only 1 cleaning and 1 rinse and is now a 2 bottle application (formerly 3)
so it saves even more money.

Fast Track is ring packs only.It,s for people who don,t want or can,t drive miles required for complete cleaning.

Originally Posted By: dargo

We have bent over backwards to keep prices stable in this dynamically changing economy. Right now, aside from the single bottle purchase, it's never been cheaper to buy Auto-Rx. This is a tremendous challenge as you may expect.

Hm, if this was true, not, why was ARX cheaper on Sept 31, 2008....

Don't get me wrong, I like several products and ARX is one of them.

My calendar is different than yours...I don't seem to have a September 31st! B-)

Hi Frank, thanks for the fast track instructions. Is there a typo in there, though? You say "If you are planning on staying with dino or group III a simple oil change interval can be used for the rinse." Do you mean "single oil change interval" instead of "simple?"

Kang your absoulutey correct "Single oil Change It Is" I will have web person make correction on Auto-Rx Web Site.

We ran the 4th of July Auto-Rx sale through Labor Day the sale is over it helped defray purchase costs and moved specially priced inventory.We all won.

However these new applications use less Auto-Rx and they help our customers old and new to get real value and measurable benefits also. Use them and we all win again.

Thanks for the heads up.

Kang your absoulutey correct "Single oil Change It Is" I will have web person make correction on Auto-Rx Web Site.

You mean "...you mean "absolutely" right? LOL

What? Has everyone got mori or MarkC syndrome
LOL.gif

I have gone back to the original proven Engine Cleaning Application.It is 1 bottle if your engine is under 100,000 miles. It is 2 bottles if your engine is over 100,000 miles. Over 100,000 miles will take 2 cleanings and 2 rinsings. Please go to http://www.auto-rx.com click on "Engine Cleaning"

I have tried to fully explain on the application page the benefits of the Maintenance Program if you read this text i would expect you will want to order 1 bottle using it at a dose rate of 3 ounces in your sump,between oil changes which by the way can be extended at least 25 %

I have gone back to the original proven Engine Cleaning Application.It is 1 bottle if your engine is under 100,000 miles. It is 2 bottles if your engine is over 100,000 miles. Over 100,000 miles will take 2 cleanings and 2 rinsings. Please go to http://www.auto-rx.com click on "Engine Cleaning"

I have tried to fully explain on the application page the benefits of the Maintenance Program if you read this text i would expect you will want to order 1 bottle using it at a dose rate of 3 ounces in your sump,between oil changes which by the way can be extended at least 25 %

I'm in the over 100,000 mile category. I am halfway through the rinse phase of the first clean rinse cycle. Sorry if this has been asked before, but would there be any advantage/disadvantage to using the fast track method for the second clean rinse phase?

Would it clean things up any better, or should I stick to the original program? Reason I ask is this vehicle is driven less during the winter.

Thanks,
Frank D

Auto-Rx transmissions cleaning and inline filters (such as Magnefine). If I do the 1000 mile transmission cleaning should I change the Magnefine filter at the end of the cleaning cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back