turtle wax ultra gloss

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a question for you guys. if i use mothers step 1 followed by step 2 and then use the new turtle wax or any other wax besides the mothers step 3, will i basically get the same effect? if i use a cleaner/wax in one, will it remove the effects of the cleaner and polish i've just applied or not? thanks

welcome.gif

I think you mean Meguires, but that doesn't matter. Any wax will do fine after using those other produts. They are a good way to go. Currently I am using Meguires NXT Tech wax which I feel is a good compromise between wear, shine, availability and price. I do the full three step process twice a year. I do a full wax every two months and I use the booster wax every week when I wash. I'm a little OCD with it to say the least. You don't need to use a cleaner wax after the first two steps (although, most waxes now seem to be mild cleaner waxes.)

Just NuFinish it!
wink.gif
I give my cars 2 coats twice a year and the finish always looks freshly waxed and beads water like nothing else! I left my 2002 Impala outside for nine months with a good coat of Nufinish and it was still slick and beading water like it was just done, the stuff really lasts!!!!
smile.gif

try liquid glass, it is the easyiest "wax" to remove i have ever used...creates a very deep shine ...just put it on a motorcycle i just bought ..the bike looks ten times better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back