Turtle wax Ceramic vs NuFinish

Better how?
My experience is the Ultimate Wax lasts the longest. I use the Meguires Cleaner Wax first then apply the Ultimate Wax. Prepping the paint before the wax is key. Using a clay bar before applying any wax will improve the performance of any wax.

My opinion is they are both bottom feeder products and much better is available Having said that, the turtle wax products have improved and are a good value for the cost but again not the best you can get. Nufinish belongs in the trash.

My opinion is they are both bottom feeder products and much better is available Having said that, the turtle wax products have improved and are a good value for the cost but again not the best you can get. Nufinish belongs in the trash.
WOW

OK; so what are your preferred products sir?

My target was a protectant that lasted in excess of one year, since I prefer to "wax" once a year. I tested and found both NuFinish and TURTLE WAX CERMAIC did the job nicely. I await Warstuds actual test data, so I may add his data to mine and possibly find another protectant to replace what I use :))

;-))

My target was a protectant that lasted in excess of one year, since I prefer to "wax" once a year. I tested and found both NuFinish and TURTLE WAX CERMAIC did the job nicely. I await Warstuds actual test data, so I may add his data to mine and possibly find another protectant to replace what I use :))

;-))

What testing? I hope that CERMAIC product works out for you.

;-))
Use what’s needed

:)

Recently I read several articles on how NuFinish was changed after the sale of the brand to new owners. They deny it was changed but the color and viscosity are indeed different. A few claims were made that the durability was also compromised. For what it's worth.
I agree the viscosity is different. I would like to see proof about durability...for what's it's worth.

Back