TSB list for 2006 Honda Civic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can get TSB info on my Civic?
Alldata currently does not supply the info. I am looking for TSB 06-0059 which deals with the serpentine belt rumble at low RPM. and also one for a rattling subwoofer. Thanks

Have you tried looking at the Honda Owners Link website? They have recall info an such on there for your VIN number.

I got my serp. belt done about 3 weeks ago, well worth it. It only applies to the early '06 Civics.

Other than that, you might want to check out some Civic forums and see what others have had done???

Good luck,
Brian

goto mycarstatsdotcom. 06 civic has 81 complaints, 6 recalls and 11 bulletins.

I check "mycar" often for all my cars and it sends you automatic notices when something new is added. I normally receive a letter from the manufacturer with in a week or so of it hitting "mycar", if its a recall item.

My version of AllData has this listed. If you have the professional series then you simply click on 'New TSB's', scroll for Honda, and on the second page is 06-059 which covers the buzzing from engine at low RPM. The date of the TSB is September 26, 2006.

I can't post the actual TSB but if there's anything specific you'd like to know I will gladly try to copy it.

I checked once again for the subwoofer TSB. It is TSB 06-006 and titled "Rear shelf rattle when playing the audio system" - dated July 15, 2006 and supersedes the TSB dated April 15, 2006.

What do you want to know about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back