Triax 5w30 SRT

I’ve gotten over base stock composition anyway. It’s really not as relevant as performance that’s been demonstrated through approvals. Each his own I guess, but it does irritate me when blenders list a bunch of stuff they haven’t actually obtained for the product.

I got my response back from Triax on my question on whether or not the SRT is PAO and Ester. Here is the response I got. He also sent me the SDS. Which I’ll post as well.

Hello Bill, all of our Synergy SRT oils are PAO Easter based, like our Euro line oils. You will see a significant difference in performance when you use the product vs most other motor oils. I have attached the data sheet for your reference.

Thank you
George
TRIAX Tech Services

Did you copy and paste that email reply? If so then that says a lot.

Happy Easter.

View attachment 35381
Not a bad price. Just ordered it this morning. Will send off a virgin sample when I get it.
I assume you received the correct amount? 4 gallons? There was chat about the confusing description. This is Amazon? I ordered (2) 5 gallon buckets which their own transportation company destroyed so they didn't even attempt to deliver it. Payment refunded. Found it for same or slightly lower on eBay, delivered by UPS intact.

I assume you received the correct amount? 4 gallons? There was chat about the confusing description. This is Amazon? I ordered (2) 5 gallon buckets which their own transportation company destroyed so they didn't even attempt to deliver it. Payment refunded. Found it for same or slightly lower on eBay, delivered by UPS intact.
Yes, 4 gallons off Amazon. Came in 2 separate boxes each containing 2 gallons.

Back