tractor supply

this has no doubt be talked about here before but I cant seem to find anything....has anyone used traveler oil from tractor supply ?...what are your thoughts ? they sure have some good pricing , I use dino oil for the most part thanks for any info

It's fine to use, comparable to super tech or Mag 1 brands. Most house brands are pretty decent days. Go over to PQIA.org and see for yourself.

Last I looked here, Traveler oil was made by Warren, (not the same Warren that makes SuperTech, but good oil),. If you go to PQIA website, you'll see that their oil is good stuff with good adds. I've used the diesel oil a few times and never noticed anything strange. I wouldn't hesitate to use it again, but Rural King is closer. I've used RK oil more simply because I can get it easier. Between the two, I just go with whichever is closer to me.

Originally Posted by bchannell
Last I looked here, Traveler oil was made by Warren, (not the same Warren that makes SuperTech, but good oil),. If you go to PQIA website, you'll see that their oil is good stuff with good adds. I've used the diesel oil a few times and never noticed anything strange. I wouldn't hesitate to use it again, but Rural King is closer. I've used RK oil more simply because I can get it easier. Between the two, I just go with whichever is closer to me.

Nope, Traveller oil IS blended by Martin Lubricants

It's probably Warren like Supertech. It's a pretty good bargain for $10 for five qts. on sale. Even their full syn in a six pack isn't a terrible deal at $20...

Originally Posted by Jackson_Slugger
It's probably Warren like Supertech. It's a pretty good bargain for $10 for five qts. on sale. Even their full syn in a six pack isn't a terrible deal at $20...

Nope

Does Martin Lubricants have good products? I was told Traveller oil was made by Smitty's which I will use but only in a pinch. I might give it shot if it's Martin and it's good.

Originally Posted by TheLawnRanger
Does Martin Lubricants have good products? I was told Traveller oil was made by Smitty's which I will use but only in a pinch. I might give it shot if it's Martin and it's good.

Never had issues in family and friends vehicles or my own.

Im using traveler conventional 10w30 in a 84 caprice with a 305 right now. Theres some Blackstone reports on it. It's a good oil. If I remember right its zddp is on the upper end of the limit with some moly.i believe there on sale right now $10 for 5quart jug.

Back