Tools you bought two or more of because it was so good.

I thought of another one. Chinese fingers. Those three or four leg pick up tools. My boss showed me a cool trick today of putting a rag on the end and reaching it down in tight spaces to wipe up oil. I already own two sets I’ll be purchasing another for the cart most likely. I am also bad about dropping oil caps so they are perfect for picking those up too provided you can find it haha.
Chinese finger is also a term used for a rope or neoprene rear main seal installer.

Chinese finger is also a term used for a rope or neoprene rear main seal installer.

Ah so kinda like a Sneaky Pete. Although I'm pretty sure in today's climate it's all very offensive to the Chinese and anyone named Pete. Heaven help us if someone is Chinese and named Pete.....we must repent!

Howdy Trav
So far I’ve bought 6 or 7 of these lights. I love the little buggers. I give these to my motor head bud’s for Christmas. Eventually you will have to hot melt glue the magnet back in them and we figure they are good for about 35 times of hitting the floor but having the mag recharge base (2) options and nice and bright put these at the top imho of the small work light list.
Mine is 2 years old and has hit the floor many times still works fine.

I have lots of those things, they may just be the best thing HF has to offer. I like it better than the one from Astro that cost double that. Always $19.99 on sale, give it a $6 battery upgrade and it is the Energizer bunny.

I have lots of those things, they may just be the best thing HF has to offer. I like it better than the one from Astro that cost double that. Always $19.99 on sale, give it a $6 battery upgrade and it is the Energizer bunny.
Agree. I have two of these too. When I saw that they take a standard cell, so the Li-ion battery is intrinsically replaceable with a non-proprietary cell, I was sold.

The other thing I like about those is once it has been on for a short time you do not have to cycle through the switch to turn it off.

I ordered a second Ryobi tire inflator, on sale for $20 from Home Depot. Free shipping. I have the batteries, and the first one worked very well. The one on sale has a digital gauge and is very accurate. It's like a pistol grip thing, very light and easy to store.
I've bought 4 of them now. I have the original with the analog dial, and three of the newer digital ones. One each for my kids cars, and one in both of my vehicles. Great tool. Also have four Ryobi LED flashlights in the vehicles.

Back