Tools you bought two or more of because it was so good.

Mopar wheel hangers. Tired of almost breaking my hand trying to catch the wheel when it falls. We work on a lot of them. Reminds me why I don’t want to work on any domestic vehicles 😂.

my first but not last knipex pliers, they make great tools. fellow workers snickered when i pulled the smallish ones out of my tool bag to removed slightly founded bolt on the chop saws we used to cut steel studs, after the bolt was removed it was my turn to snicker!! good tools but not cheep but priced for their quality IMO

24AD6599-85DB-44C5-B533-7F1B61B6A38A.jpeg

These little knives. Pull it right out of your pocket and cut a box or whatever open with it. Sometimes they walk off but when they do go to the cashier desk at Harbor Freight and get another for .69 cents. Saves time if you aren’t near your box or cart and don’t have a knife available.

Reactions: hrv
Back in the late 80's and early 90's Radio Shack had a line of higher quality tools. Especially impressive was a small pair of needle nose pliers. High quality with durability. I still have both pair I purchased back then.

I ordered a second Ryobi tire inflator, on sale for $20 from Home Depot. Free shipping. I have the batteries, and the first one worked very well. The one on sale has a digital gauge and is very accurate. It's like a pistol grip thing, very light and easy to store.

Yup, already happened to one. Sent it in for repair, as it was a used one I bought off the truck. Helpful tip, if the case is “cracked”, they send you a complete new one for the price of a standard repair.

Note: it’s tough as hell to crack the plastic housing. LOL
Just the other day I mentioned to a friend that Harbor Feight stuff is way cheaper and you can buy 2 for the price of big brand names

Anything useful that's on clearance or yellow tag at Home Depot / Lowes. Some of those clearance items go for pennies on the dollar if you can catch them before the employees buy them up.

Anything useful that's on clearance or yellow tag at Home Depot / Lowes. Some of those clearance items go for pennies on the dollar if you can catch them before the employees buy them up.
Before my wife retired from Lowe's , I got some awesome deals for " Non Stock " items . Things that were discontinued were immediately put on sale for next to nothing . They wanted it gone NOW .

View attachment 78712
These little knives. Pull it right out of your pocket and cut a box or whatever open with it. Sometimes they walk off but when they do go to the cashier desk at Harbor Freight and get another for .69 cents. Saves time if you aren’t near your box or cart and don’t have a knife available.
You should always have one of these in your shirt pocket. Always handy.

A40C5119-E515-410D-A852-A5CAE134F9A3.jpeg

I bought one of the "good" Craftsman mechanics sets that come in their own tool box. Used it for everything, carried it around in my trunk with some common fail items for my car. I had to buy another kit for my other car, so no matter what car I drive, I have an "o-chit kit" in each one. I know Craftsman quality has been questionable for the past 10 years, but the only thing I busted has been a 3/8 rachet, of which I have around 10 I've collected over the years.

Milton S-976 Tire Pressure Gauge. I have this tool in all of my vehicles except my motorcycle.

41OyCHmPA9L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Back