Tire Rack now carries Vogue tires, the Toyo Celsius Sport, and the Nokian Encompass AW01

Tire Rack now has those Vogue tires with the white and gold. They're not the greatest tires, but some people like them for some reason.

TR's Toyo offerings are primarily their OE tires and tires meant for the track. They don't offer their mainstream all-season tires like the Versado, Extensa, and Observe (winter) tires. They also didn't offer the Celsius before, but they have one size of it. They now carry the new Celsius Sport.

Perhaps the DT buyout made this possible, they now carry the Nokian Encompass AW01 in select sizes. The Encompass is a DT-exclusive version of the WRG4. It is the only Nokian available on TR.

At what point do they update the name... DiscountTireRack or TireDiscountRack..... I don't see them holding both names ad infinitum

Merge those warehouse databases and give TR some DT tire options and DT some TR tire options.

I first heard of Vogue tires in the rap song "My Hooptie" by Sir Mix-a-lot. It's hilarious and he makes mention of driving his buddies crazy because he has mismatched tires. Vogues on the left and Uniroyal on the right. 🚗

Of course immediately flash back to 90’s Madonna video Vogue… 😊Thank you for update on newest tires available at tire rack. Invariably start any tire search using Tirerack as baseline… and I Heather have bought tires there or elsewhere… have always appreciated the expert and consumer reviews posted on their website.

Back