Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

IMG_8341.jpeg
We rescued 2 baby squirrels and a momma squirrel today from a car. My boss told us we were crazy but he was going to kill them with a hammer so we weren’t going to let him do that. I hope the momma squirrel lives she was up against the radiator so she was very shaken up. She is the one laying down with one baby protecting her. The 4 of us that got them out all received a phone call from the big boss about how it’s best just to listen to the other management and not waste company time. The big boss who called didn’t seem to care that our boss wanted to kill them with a hammer. The customer asked we get them out so we were doing our job anyway despite our manager saying we shouldn’t do that and just do the service.

View attachment 214453We rescued 2 baby squirrels and a momma squirrel today from a car. My boss told us we were crazy but he was going to kill them with a hammer so we weren’t going to let him do that. I hope the momma squirrel lives she was up against the radiator so she was very shaken up. She is the one laying down with one baby protecting her. The 4 of us that got them out all received a phone call from the big boss about how it’s best just to listen to the other management and not waste company time. The big boss who called didn’t seem to care that our boss wanted to kill them with a hammer. The customer asked we get them out so we were doing our job anyway despite our manager saying we shouldn’t do that and just do the service.
Don’t let them even consider moving to Louisiana 👀

View attachment 214453We rescued 2 baby squirrels and a momma squirrel today from a car. My boss told us we were crazy but he was going to kill them with a hammer so we weren’t going to let him do that. I hope the momma squirrel lives she was up against the radiator so she was very shaken up. She is the one laying down with one baby protecting her. The 4 of us that got them out all received a phone call from the big boss about how it’s best just to listen to the other management and not waste company time. The big boss who called didn’t seem to care that our boss wanted to kill them with a hammer. The customer asked we get them out so we were doing our job anyway despite our manager saying we shouldn’t do that and just do the service.
I'd be finding a new job. I'm not even kidding.

View attachment 214277My Xbox 360 hasn’t been played in sometime if you can’t tell lol. Probably going to get it hooked up next weekend or something I really want to play GTA 5. This thing has been on maybe 5 times. Also looking for my Wii and original Xbox too they got shoved in the basement somewhere trying to find those to hookup. I’ve gotten bored with most everything except baseball, Volkswagen book that a member sent me and games. So want to try other things to kill time. Just need to get an updated HDMI cord.
This reminds me, I have a Nintendo 64 and a bunch of games that I bought off a co-worker sometime around 2000. I've never hooked it up. It's still in the carry case....someplace.

Back