Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

tempImageMbJGcc.jpg

Needing a few 2x4s went to my usual go to Lowes... = >90% twisted, warped, defective unusable crap. Worst I have ever seen, dug for 5 minutes then gave up. Over at Home Depot was much better, easily scored half a dozen 10 footers.

Interesting: made in Germany, hard to believe considering high German labor costs and shipping. I heard from someone last years wildfires wreaked havoc on the industry and I assume commercial/professional builders are sucking up all the "Good" stuff... However, looking at 1/2 the lumber on my newly built house there is not much to be found... Sigh "Better Days" [ahead, I hope].

Beautiful photos sir 😍
Thanks
View attachment 214304

Needing a few 2x4s went to my usual go to Lowes... = >90% twisted, warped, defective unusable crap. Worst I have ever seen, dug for 5 minutes then gave up. Over at Home Depot was much better, easily scored half a dozen 10 footers.

Interesting: made in Germany, hard to believe considering high German labor costs and shipping. I heard from someone last years wildfires wreaked havoc on the industry and I assume commercial/professional builders are sucking up all the "Good" stuff... However, looking at 1/2 the lumber on my newly built house there is not much to be found... Sigh "Better Days" [ahead, I hope].
Never ever see those here. Where is Fort Couch?

If the price was good and they are spruce, I say nice SCORE!!

Back