Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

1711220123400.jpg

The owners manual of my dad’s Grand L.

The project manager and (I believe) head engineer of the platform from Kubota visited our local dealer. They wanted to see how their machine was being used so the dealer asked if they could come out to my parent’s place.

Both were scared of the Newfoundland dogs we had at the time. Lol.
IMG_8334.jpeg

DD8E59F6-41CD-491B-878B-F97B065827B0.jpg
New shoes today. Rack Room Shoes was the only place in town with my size Converse. Actually half size smaller than I normally wear because they fit a bit better I’m normally a size 12 these are 11.5. Mid tops really wanted high tops but no place even had the high tops but was super excited they had the color I wanted. I wanted either this color or the maroon or red. Then a nice pair of Puma shoes too since Rack Room was having a sale buy one get one 50% off. Typically I’m a Reebok or New Balance guy but no New Balance at all and 3 pairs of Reebok that weren’t my style. I don’t mind Nike occasionally but I wasn’t feeling them this go around and all the Nike were high top basketball shoes that they had so none my style either. But was happy to have new shoes after checking 5 stores lol.

Back